The following are the customer policies for More Telecom Pty Ltd ("The Company"),Level 6, 132-136 Albert Road, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205. Call 1800 733 368.
- Standard Form of Agreement
- Data and Internet - Acceptable Use Policy
- Fair Use Policy
- Customer Service Guarantee
- Complaints Handling Policy
- Financial Hardship Policy
- Key Facts Sheet: NBN Services
- Useful Information
- Appointment of Advocate or Authorised Representative Application Form
- Hardware Warranty Information
- Mobile Services - Acceptable Use Policy
- Critical Information Summaries
- Additional Identity Verification Process & Customer Awareness for Mobile Porting & SIM Swaps
National Relay & Interpreting Service
If you have a disability or do not have English as your first language, the Australian Government provides services to assist in understanding & communicating with us. The National Relay Service contact number is 133 677. The number for the Translating & Interpreting Service is 131 450.
Appointment of Advocate or Authorised Representative
If you wish to appoint an advocate or authorised representative to act on your behalf when making an enquiry regarding your account please use the downloadable form on the left.
If you have a complain about More Telecom we urge you to contact our team. Please do so by calling 1800 733368 or email our complaints manager on: firstname.lastname@example.org