More Telecom’s partner network extends to every corner of Australia. Every partner has the opportunity to promote and sell the entire More Telecom product range and profit from the high upfront and trailing commissions that we offer.
- Access to full range of business grade services
- Dedicated partner channel support team
- Comprehensive order and service management system
- Full product training and pre-sales assistance
- Confidence that your customer will get connected efficiently and with care
- End to end telecommunication solutions
- Additional revenue stream to your business
Whether you are an IT professional, a data or fibre specialist or telecommunications consultant our partner program can get your customers connected quickly and efficiently to new and future proof telecommunication solutions.
- Business Grade Ethernet & Fibre
- NBN Business Broadband (FTTP, FTTN/B, FTTC, HFC, Fixed Wireless)
- 4G Mobile Data Redundancy
- Range of Managed and Un-Managed Routers
- Virtual Servers & Data Centre Services
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange Email
- Website Hosting
- Hosted PBX (supporting SNOM, Yealink, Cisco hardware)
- SIP Call Termination
- Mobile SIM Only Plans (Telstra 4G network)
- Traditional PSTN/ISDN
- Virtual Fax Replacement
- 1800/1300/13 Inbound Hosting
- Wholesale access to the full suite of Engin VOIP products and services
More Telecom specialise in NBN ready business grade phone and internet solutions. Our fully integrated Partner Portal allows partners a high level of visibility of service and case information. It provides a single contact method for account creation, service and provisioning management.
With wholesale access to the full suite of Engin retail products we are able to facilititate on-net transfers of SIP, VOIP and other Hosted PBX products supplied by Engin retail. This means that migrating an existing base of Engin customers to More Telecom can be completed seamlessly with no disruption to customer services. We can also facilitate this via our white label wholesale billing solution.
Our partner team can discuss your specific business model and advise how we can compliment your existing business.
Email us for further information.
Login to the partner portal.