We're hiring! NBN sales executives
With the roll out of the NBN gathering such pace we are hiring sales executives across the country to help businesses make the switch to NBN with More Telecom.
|Job Title||NBN Sales Executive|
|Company||More Telecom Pty Ltd|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Locations||Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide|
The position will involve educating business owners about the NBN as it becomes available in their area. This will include giving information on the changes that are required to the way the business uses internet and phone services.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships;
- Identify target customers in NBN ready areas;
- Have a deep knowledge of business NBN products and services;
- Identify customer requirements and recommend appropriate telecommunications solutions to them.
Skills & qualifications
- Relevant industry knowledge;
- Strong written, verbal, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Customer service orientated;
- Entrepreneurial team player mentality;
- Face to face sales experience or Telco sales experience;
- Love meeting and talking to new people, self motivated and great attitude;
- Willingness to learn and faster learner;
- Ability to speak a second language (Chinese or Vietnamese, etc) would be very useful;
- Keen to earn a high income during the NBN boom.
More Telecom Pty Ltd is privately owned, service driven telecommunications company. Its primary focus is on future proof NBN ready telecommunication solutions to the small and medium businesses across Australia. The company's headquarters are located in South Melbourne and the company has a regional sales presence across Australia. More Telecom provide NBN ready telecommunication solutions to business with no upfront costs. This includes an NBN ready modem and NBN ready IP phone handsets to make the decision to get connected to the NBN with More Telecom very easy for the business owner. 7 day technical support is provided with all plans.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your resume and covering letter to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the role in further details please call our offices on 1800 733368.